18.5.2017

SMOKED NORDIC CHIC MAKEUP LOOK WITH LUMENE

 
I used:

Face
Lumene Glow Refresh mist
Lumene Skin Toner Perfector 10 Honey Glow*
Lumene Nude Perfection foundation 2 Soft Honey*
Lumene Touch of Radiance Highlighter 1 Original Light
Lumene Nordic Nude pressed powder 2*
KIKO Rock Attraction bronzer 01 Steady Honey
Lumene Highlighting bronzer*
Lumene Nordic Chic blush 1 Fresh Berries*
Lumene Nordic Nude blush 1*

Brows
Lumene Nordic Chic eyebrow pencil 3 Light Brown*
Lumene Blueberry eyebrow shaping wax 2 Grey brown

Eyes
Essence eyeshadow base
Kripa Fine Khol eyeliner Deep Blue*
Lumene Nordic Noir eyeshadow palette 1 Smokey*
Artdeco Khol eyeliner 01*
Oriflame The One 5-in-1 Wonder Lash Mascara Black
Red Cherry lashes #523

Lips
Lumene Arctic Gloss 08 Dawn, 01 Shimmer*

*gifted as a pr-sample

3 kommenttia:

  1. Along with the Rimmel Stay Matte Primer, this setting spray has completely changed the way my makeup looks and stays on. I usually apply my makeup around 7:00 each morning. Prior to using this combination, my makeup would look terrible by 1:00. Ever since I started using the primer with this setting spray, my makeup will stay on well until 9:00 or 10:00 at night without coming off or looking bad. I've even slept in my makeup before (don't judge! haha) and woke up the next day with my foundation still in tact... http://deadseaproductstore.com

    VastaaPoista